B. Ed. program focuses on the development of confident and competent teaches
well equipped to effectively apply their knowledge and skill to diverse range of
learners and key curriculum areas within schools. Lifelong learning is encouraged
and ability to be critical reflective practitioners who draw upon current research and
No. of seats - 100
GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF COURSE
Enable the student teacher
- To promote capabilities for inculcating national values and goals as mentioned in the
constitution of India.
- To act as agents of modernization and social change.
- To promote social cohesion, international understanding and protection of human
and rights of the child.
- To become competent committed professional willing to perform the identified task.
- To use competencies and skills needed for becoming an effective teacher.
- To be sensitive student teacher about emerging issues such as environment,
population, gender equity, legal literacy etc.
- To inculcate rational thinking and scientific temper among the students.
- To develop critical awareness about the social realities among the students.
- To use managerial and organizational skills.
Documents to be Attached
Each candidate must fill up the college admission form alongwith the three attested copies of the following testimonials/certificates documents
- 10 + 2 /senior Secondary School Examination.
- Copy of matriculation (10th)/secondary school certificate showing the date of birth.
- Ten Passport size coloured photographs.
- Certificate pertaining to claim of reservation i.e. SC/ ST, Physically Handicapped
/Freedom Fighters /ex-serviceman.
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination i.e. graduation and post-graduation (if
any) with the required percentage of marks.